Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thankful

Things are working out so well for me! All I have left to do the next week and a half is pack up, pass classes, work and move everything.

I've noticed that a lot of people have lists of 50 things they are grateful for. That being said, here are 50 things that I am grateful for!

1. I have the dogs taken care of, both going to really good homes with people I know.

2. School is almost over, I only have 2 papers to write and two final tests and I'll be done.

3. Work is great. I'm so lucky to have my job.

4. Holden is wonderful.

5. I got a new phone that's not broken. For free.

6. Holden's dad fixed the rear view mirror in my car.

7. Kristen is going to come over on Saturday and help me pack my stuff.

8. My parents are going to come to Cedar next weekend and help move my stuff to St. George.

9. I have a pool and a hot tub at my new place :)

10. I paid my ticket from my registration and it's all taken care of now.

11. I took care of putting the electric bill at my condo in my name today.

12. Holden put little price stickers all over me today. I'm worth 29 cents. Haha.

13. I'm drinking orange juice. Mmm.

14. It's spring! And the weather is finally warming up!

15. The gospel is a huge part of my life, and I know my Heavenly parents love me.

16. Even though I work every other Sunday, I get to go to church at work sometimes.

17. My family is great.

18. Holden is taking me shopping on Thursday, heh.

19. The play offs are going on. Yay! And they are playing on nights that I don't have work! Go Jazz!

20. I got enough tickets to the graduation for my parents, my sister and Holden to all come.

21. I am pretty financially stable at the moment. Let's hope it lasts!

22. I won't have to drive nearly as far to and from work after I move.

23. My boss at Tyners Grooming will let me groom whenever I want to still but doesn't demand anything.

24. The girls at work make me laugh so much.

25. I have everything I need in the world and much more.

26. Holden and I are going on vacation the first weekend of June.

27. I am going to see Brian Regan on May 9th. For the 3rd time.

28. My car has been running so good since my dad fixed it.

29. My car gets 33-38 mpg, even on the freeway.

30. Gas prices haven't skyrocketed quite yet.

31. I have the most wonderful family. And so does Holden (even though I have yet to meet a couple of them.)

32. I made it through the 1st half of the second LotR movie without falling asleep.

33. Holden gave such a good talk on Sunday with so little preparation.

34. I love my viper seatbelt belt.

35. Holden and I have been able to set boundaries and keep them.

36. I am not scared of needles anymore.

37. I've been a pretty good kid all my life. I don't have any big regrets.

38. I am in love.

39. President Monson is speaking at the SUU graduation.

40. Tonight is my last night of food production class.

41. I will be living so much closer to the temple.

42. To be getting out of Cedar, even though I will really miss my good friends here.

43. Holden probably doesn't have cancer. Lol.

44. Holden's friends approve of me.

45. Eating junk food all day long doesn't make me sick.

46. I am still wearing a make out bracelet put on almost 4 years ago.

47. I have so much music on my iPod. Even if Holden hates it.

48. We watched "The Wrong Guy" on Saturday and it was so funny.

49. I got to see Holden for 15 minutes before he had work this morning.

50. As soon as I move down to St. George, Holden and I will have so much time to play, and it will be so happy.

The End of that.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you alto but I am happy that things are working out for you.
    are you graduating this semester?
    and are you going ring shopping with holden on thursday??

    ReplyDelete