Thursday, April 9, 2009

I don't know how to blog.

You may be asking yourselves why I have a blog, well the answer is "I don't know." I really don't. Maybe sometime I can think of something interesting to write on here. For now, I guess I will write about my day, which wasn't too exciting...
I woke up at work (6 am) and finished up there. I got to see the 2-day old baby piggies before I left! They are so cute. They look like little dalmations because they have spots. Then I went to St. George to see my cute little Holden. We made breakfast together, which was fun. Then we had a great time driving my car around topless. The car was topless, we were not. He didn't know how to drive a manual transmission so we had training lesson one. It went well with minimal stalling on his part. He was too scared to drive it on the road though haha. Holden had to go to work and I was sad. On my way out of St. George I got pulled over by a dang motorcycle cop. He ticketed me for not having my current registration, which I was actually ON THE WAY TO GO GET. But he wouldn't listen to me and ticketed me anyways for it. Oh well, I'm not too worried about it. I came back to Cedar and got new tires and re-registered my car. That's about it for today. This is more like a journal entry than a blog. I don't understand the blogging concept. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog Emily. You're right, I don't really understand the concept either. It seems like my own blog has kind of replaced my own journal writing. Keep writing random stuff dear. I love your face so much.

    ReplyDelete