Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog #2


So, I guess it's time to write another blog. This has been a long weekend, with a lot of work involved. Let's see, I worked about 66 hours over the last 3 days. So I didn't get much of an Easter break. And I am finally back home, for the first time since Friday morning. But it's good because I like work. I have a good time there. I even got to go to church on Easter Sunday at work. I feel bad because I missed talking to my mom on her birthday because I was at work for the whole day.

The great thing is that I got to see Holden every day over the weekend. Sometimes not for very long, but it was wonderful all the same. I am so excited to be moving to St. George next month. At the same time I am really stressed about it. I know it will work out though because it is the right thing for me to do. I've been really blessed that everything has worked out thus far, and I already have my own adorable condo!



Reasons that I am stressed: I need to find a new home for my dogs. This is going to be so so sad for me. I need to find them a new home because my crazy work schedule doesn't allow me to take care of them as much as they need me, and because the new condo doesn't allow pets. Reason number 2 is that I am going to have to pack everything and move it to St. George, which will be very hard, especially considering that I have no means by which to move everything. Number 3 is that once I move it, I have no place to put it. I have so much junk that I need to sort through, but I'm still worried that it won't fit in my condo. And finally I am stressed because of school ending at the end of the month, and I have so much stuff to do for that.

But for every stressor in my life, there are numerous blessings which I am so grateful for and I know that it will all work out. I just can't let them get to me. I love my life. And I am so very excited for the next few months coming up. Especially June, when I will get to go on a trip with the one I love. Yay. I still don't really like blogging after this. What's wrong?

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so hard to follow, but I don't care enough to take the time to go back and fix it, so sorry for that. I only have two followers so I'm not too worried about it. Don't judge me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I want your dog I will take one and yes I miss you much I am sad but I know it is the best for you.

    ReplyDelete