Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fifty More! I Love Life!

1. Fall is here! I love being all cozy in sweats and wrapped up in blankets, cuddling with my lover.

2. Rock band. Could there be a more fun game? I submit that there can not!

3. Working tonight. Getting it out of the way so I don't have to go back until Saturday!

4. Regina Spektor, who I am listening to at the moment. Gorgeous.

5. All the time off I have had lately. Even if it has made me lazy. It has also made me very happy.

6. Holden being able to handle his classes and work every day.

7. Karrilyn's boyfriend coming to town for Thanksgiving AND Christmas. I can only imagine her excitement. And I am so happy for her!

8. Holden's parents who live so close and are always willing to let us come eat their food.

9. My parents who don't live so close but would still always love to have us come visit.

10. Beth, my sister in law, who gives me advice and tells me all I need to know about married life. I LOVE my in-laws. Recently I have realized how lucky I am to have them.

11. Christmas is coming! I have already done a little shopping. Can't even wait.

12. Being married is the best thing of my entire life.

13. The number 13. I still consider it my favorite number.

14. The fact that Holden and I can both work part time and still be financially stable.

15. Our condo, it's so cozy and cute.

16. Thanksgiving next month. And that I will get to spend it with my family.

17. The Office. Re-watching season 5, I had forgotten how funny it is. And season 6, on every Thursday. Jim and Pam's wedding this week!!! Ah! Can't wait!

18. Food. One of my greatest joys in life. And just thinking of upcoming holidays makes my hungry and excited.

19. Facebook, making lurking others easy, even acceptable, when in real life it would be so unbelievably creepy.

20. Holden coming home for lunch today. We get to hang out for 45 mins today. Can't wait.

21. The hope that I may be able to be a babysitter, if the lady ever gets back to me.

22. Holden going on vacation without me. It will allow me to miss him even more than I do on a day-to-day basis.

23. All of the expired organic health food that we have on our shelves that Holden brings home from work. Some of it is really good.

24. My extended family. They are so great. I can always count on them for anything.

25. The opportunity we had last Friday to go to Cedar to see my siblings run in a cross country meet there. So cute.

26. General Conference. Even though I missed all of Saturday because of work. And even though I was very tired all day Sunday. I still love conference.

27. I have mailed probably 25 of our Thank You cards. Sounds like nothing but it has been a lot of work, haha.

28. The Lost Symbol. I don't care that it got a lot of bad reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Clear up to the end, although he makes some statements I don't agree with about the bible, Dan Brown is very fascinating. Also, I now know what Holden is talking about when he says "Is there no help for the widow's son?"

29. My sister ran a marathon. My own sister. So even if I never accomplish that, I can at least say that my sister did it. Haha.

30. Holden is such a big sweetie pie. He keeps complaining minimal and he is so good at taking care of me.

31. Kristen, who is still one of my very best friends, and who always lets me have a good time. I desperately wish I could spend more time with her.

32. My cell phone. Even if I don't answer it a lot of the time. I love how it connects me to everyone.

33. The fact that our electricity bill will be way less this month because we don't need the A/C on anymore!

34. Holden dropping his math class. Even though it means less credits this semester, it will mean more time together and less stress for him.

35. Puppies. I want one!

36. Our 3 baby frogs, Garth, Sancho, and Wahib. Even though they like to fight over their food. They are little sweeties.

37. Jazz season starts the end of this month!! So exciting!

38. My dad and Holden put the doors on our cabinet. Even if they don't fit quite right. I'm sure it was a problem with myself putting the whole thing together wrong.

39. Happy hour at Dairy Queen. Half off drinks, slushies, and malts from 2-4. Mmmm.

40. Jones soda. Made with natural cane sugar.

41. My hair is so short and so easy. Love having short hair.

42. Disposable plates. Less dishes :)

43. The song Experimental Film by They Might Be Giants. I laugh every time.

44. The song Big Balls by AC/DC. I REALLY laugh every time.

45. Taking a break from giving plasma. Feeling much better all the time.

46. Ksl.com classifieds. I LOVE looking at all the puppy pictures.

47. Our newly-wed ward. So fun. I like it. And the babies are so cute.

48. Arrested Development. A pretty funny show.

49. My car. So excited for winter here with minimal snow. Determined not to crash my car this year because of ice.

50. Really just my husband. Even though a lot of these are about him. He is the sweetest person ever. I Love him.

2 comments:

  1. dear pretty,

    i really enjoy reading your lists! sincerely. i love it. you're a gem. and i am so happy for you and holdysauce. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. also. i think you and holden are the best pair of married people. you are so similar. i love it.

    ReplyDelete