Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy!

I am getting married in 5 days. FIVE DAYS!

And I have never been happier. Well besides the fact that my wisdom teeth were recently extracted and I still have some pain from that. Oh and also big yellow bruises on my cheeks. I really hope they are gone within 5 days. You know why.

The past few days have been wonderful. Well, besides the teeth thing. But even so, having that pain gave me the opportunity to receive a beautiful blessing from my wonderful fiancee. And have the chance to be spoon fed by him. And to feel the sadness of not being able to kiss him for a couple days because it hurt too badly. I hope I am never deprived of that again. I also had the experience of going to the temple to do some really cool things there, for the first time. I will admit that it surely could have been a better experience had I not had a splitting headache and the puffiest cheeks imaginable. But that is the beauty of it, that I can go back as often as I want to now. Well, seeing as I get my recommend back from Holden's brother who lives up north.... Hopefully soon since I had really wanted to go to the temple this week again.

I am so excited for life. After this weekend, things will be so different, and probably harder, but I am totally up for the challenge and so excited to spend forever with Holden. He is such a wonderful person. I appreciate him so much, even though I don't always express it, due to my own flaws and shortcomings. But he knows how great he is, as do I. Why he fell in love with me, I may never know, but I can rest happy knowing that it happened, and that I am so very blessed because of it.

This will probably be my last blog post, on this blog, but I'm sure that Holden will help me make a new shared blog, and it will be much more exciting and interesting. I'm sure of it. Well, bye for now! Emily

1 comment:

  1. oh that is so cute it makes me want a boy like your's so bad!!
    some day I hope very soon :)
    any ways I want to tell you that I look up to you so much thanks for being such a grate friend.

    ReplyDelete